Check in and payment terms
Regular check-in time is 13 p.m.
We are ready to accommodate you at any time if the rooms are available. Let us know in advance.
Check-out time is 12 p.m. We will gladly extend your stay, let us know in advance.
On-site parking is available on request.
Use of facilities, appliances, dishes, bedding is included in the price.
Payment for the entire stay is made on the arrival date at the hotel check-in in cash or bank card to the greeting manager.
A deposit of € 300 per room has to be paid on arrival.
It is returned on the day of departure less expenditures.
All guests over 12 years old pay tourist tax of 1 euro/night, under 12 years old - 0.5 euro/night. The tourist office is located 50 m from the residence. We are ready to provide our assistance.
- On the day of arrival, guests get room keys/card keys which are to be returned on the departure day. To open your room, dial the code on the panel at the entrance. Do not tell the code to anyone. Lost key penalty is €20.
- To get to the territory from the outside you have to dial the code on the fence panel, but you must not reveal it to anyone.
- Guests using a parking lot must leave the car on the assigned parking space only. Use electric gate door remote control key fob for drive in/drive out. The gates must be closed entirely after drive in/drive out. Lost key fob penalty is €20.
- Smoking at the hotel is allowed in specific areas. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms!
- Hotel management is not responsible for personal property or valuables left in rooms or within the hotel premise. Rooms are provided with safes.
- All guests are equal to use public grounds paying respect to others. The lights-out period starts at 11 p.m. and ends at 8 a.m. of the following day and we ask you not to disturb the peaceful stay of other guests or play loud music. To prevent runs-in it is better not to reserve sun loungers, tables or other outdoor furniture with you stuff. We will do our best to create necessary conditions for everybody.
- Garbage disposal containers are at the entrance to the hotel premises. Litterbins are for litter only. Ash-bins are for ash only.
- Room cleaning service is not provided. You can contact the staff or call to order the service. Let us know about the most convenient time and day for cleaning. The cleaning fee is € 25 per room. Change of the bed-clothes is every 6 days. Every additional change of the bed-clothes and towels - €5 per room.
- You will find a set of towels for shower and pool in the room. Do not take them to the beach. Lost towel penalty is €20 each.
Swimming pool rules
- Swimming pool works only during the day time. Bathing at night is strictly prohibited!
- The pool is not equipped with the child-friendly spaces. Children of all ages must be accompanied by an adult. Diving and jumping is strictly prohibited!
- Pool shower is meant for general use. Do not use shower gel or shampoo.
- Parents are responsible for their children staying on the terrace, staircases, balconies, pool area or parking lot.
- Room towels are not meant for the pool. We kindly ask you not to take room or pool towels to the beach.
- You are not allowed to put towels on the sun loungers in the pool area to reserve them.
- Please, do not make noise in the pool area. Noise from the pool may bother guests with pool view rooms from the 2nd floor.
Use of patio and barbeque areas
You may use only charcoal fire for grilling and you have to agree that with the manager. Cleaning up afterwards is also guests’ responsibility. Ask the staff for the equipment for barbeque.
If you do not live on the 1st floor, agree upon your staying, grilling and eating with guests from apartments 1.1 and 1.2.
Be civil to each other!
Turn to the social director of the hotel for extra sun lounger, chair, recreational area in the garden.
We will do everything for your comfort and pleasure!